Queen-King Footboard Desk Lift with Bench TV Lift Cabinet
Made in the USA of solid maple wood, our queen footboard desk with bench & built-in TV lift brings character & functionality to the bedroom. Details such as dovetailed drawers and mitered joints lend authenticity to this desk’s design.
- Expertly crafted with a kiln-dried solid wood in the USA by our Amish craftsmen.
- Features three drawers, one with flip down front. The center drawer is controlled via our built-in infrared system allowing you to control your cable box or dvd player while concealed inside the drawer.
- Finished by hand in our exclusive espresso in a multistep process.
- Our clear coat is an epoxy system allowing for extreme durability
- Remote control included
- TV lift is made with all UL listed component parts
- Approximate 24 second travel time
- Built-in safety features
- Built-in current sensing outlet allows your TV on/off function to raise and lower the lift. Works with 95% of all TV’s.
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
- Dimensions: 60"W x 20.75"D x 31"H
- Houses flat panel TV’s as large as 55”W x 4”D x 24.75”H
- Flip down desk dimensions: 20" x 10"D x 3"H
Delivery of product to the room of your choice with unboxing and cleanup of product packaging by experienced team.
Want us to mount your television when the unit arrives at your home? We will:
- Send a certified technician to your home or office
- Provide a professional consultation for connection of your components
- Mount TV to lift mechanism
- Connect up to 3 video components to your TV
- Neatly route all cables
- Make sure all components are working properly
- Do a brief walkthrough of system
- Clean up site and remove all packaging materials from your home
- Make sure you are completely satisfied before the technician leaves
TVLC, Inc. warrants that its products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship and will be suitable for form, fit and function for 1 year as follows: Lift Machine ; Firebox: One year replacement of the entire lift machine and or firebox. Wooden Cabinets: One year parts warranty. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and is effective upon date of shipment from TVLC, Inc. All claims under this warranty must be accompanied by the original TVLC, Inc. product serial number, the purchasers; original PO number and date of purchase. This warranty is conditional provided that such products were installed and operated in accordance with TVLC, Inc. instructions. The obligation of TVLC, Inc. is limited to the repair or replacement, at our discretion, of the defective product only. This warranty does not cover damages, including but not limited to, those resulting from shipping, accidents, alterations, misuse, abuse, exposure to tobacco smoke, exposure to the weather, normal wear and tear, terrorism, sabotage, acts of God, or failure to follow TVLC, Inc. instructions. In no event shall TVLC, Inc. be liable or responsible for the act or expense of removal or installation of defective products, incidental, consequential or liquidated damages or for any other direct or indirect damage, loss, cost, expense or fee.
1-5 Business Days